Employee Forms Employment Division Labor RelationsEmployee Resources   Contact Information   


Need help?
Check out our Human Resources staff listing!


Employee Information Forms

If you are in need of specific forms and information, please click on one of the following links that matches your needs and print any available forms there.

Employee Forms

Print out needed forms and inter-office mail to Human Resources when completed

  • Name Change

  • Address Change

  • Phone Number's Change

  • Emergency Contact Change

Benefit Forms

The Department of Human Resources is responsible for maintaining the forms for the administration of the benefits offered to County employees and their families.  To find a form click on the links below:  All forms must be signed before changes can be made to the employee benefits. 





EMC Life

Principal GUL

Deferred Compensation


Please print, complete, and inter-office all files to Lola Evans at Human Resources.  For questions or information regarding deferred compensation, please call Principal Financial Group at 800-547-7754.


Members frequently request the forms listed below. Each form opens in a pdf format, which is good for viewing and printing, although you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Some forms have an online version that you can fill in from your computer and submit electronically.

Flexible Spending

Parking Program


back to main

Please feel free to contact us with questions or comments at humanres@polkcountyiowa.gov